How to start own VoIp business

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ipmiracle, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. ipmiracle

    ipmiracle Guest

    Hi All,

    Are you newbie to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking
    for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.

    You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    and residential services

    VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    VoIP softswitch
    VoIP gateway
    VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    VoIP call shop solution
    VoIP calling cards platform
    VoIP wholesale solution
    IP PBX Class 5 solution and more

    Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    included.

    Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk)

    I am here to help you earn your business!

    Best wishes,
    Roby.

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    ipmiracle, Dec 7, 2007

  2. On 12/07/2007 07:48 PM, ipmiracle wrote:
    > I am here to help you earn your business!

    ...., eat your money and waste Usenet resources too;)

    *PLONK* ASAP

    Anu'z Linux@HOME (Unix Shoppe) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Debian/FreeBSD/XP

    Balwinder S Dheeman, Dec 7, 2007

  3. ipmiracle <> wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Are you newbie to VoIP or are you professional in this sphere just looking
    > for VoIP solution? Give me a notice and I will make you the best offer.
    >
    > You can choose from the solutions for wholesalers and ITSPs, enterprise
    > and residential services
    >
    > VoIP billing (prepaid and postpaid)
    > VoIP softswitch
    > VoIP gateway
    > VoIP softphone (SIP and H323)
    > VoIP call shop solution
    > VoIP calling cards platform
    > VoIP wholesale solution
    > IP PBX Class 5 solution and more
    >
    > Big variety of solutions at affordable prices! Support services are
    > included.
    >
    > Please contact me at ipmiracle at gmail.com (e-mail, MSN, gtalk)

    Spammers should use a real email address anyway, like .

    > Roby.

    What do you think?

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

    America is the country where you buy a lifetime
    supply of aspirin for one dollar, and use it up in two weeks.

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 15, 2008
  4. I agree! :)

    That ought to get the crawlers' attention!

    fugettaboutit, Jan 15, 2008
  5. fugettaboutit <> wrote:
    > I agree! :)
    >

    > That ought to get the crawlers' attention!

    Just to further drop this spammer in a hole ... the product name sounds less
    like a VoIP solution and more like a STD cure!

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 15, 2008