How to start my own nursing agency business|Nursing registry|Staffing agency!|Startanursingagency

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by startanursingagency@gmail.com, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Starting a successful nursing agency does not happen by accident.

    Most countries hospitals are in a serious crisis, from large numbers of
    uninsured patients to spiraling costs, from outlandishly expensive
    prescription drugs to a severe and dangerous shortage of nurses, a
    shortage that can best be summed up by the fact that there are now over
    5,000,000 open positions for registered nurses nationwide. There is a
    major reason for the shortage. Ever since the mid-'80s, young people
    have been choosing more lucrative careers. At the same time, the nurses
    we do have are getting older; the average age is now 45. Just as the
    baby boomers are starting to need more care, the pipeline is running
    dry, and it's going to get much, much worse.

    How To Start A Nursing Agency Guide Books are flooding the internet.
    Most of these manuals are extracts from articles found on the world
    wide web. Because individuals seeking to start their own nursing agency
    buy information guides that do not have all the contents and key tools
    for success, a good number of these agencies either fail within their
    first year of business or simply never get to launch their new
    business.

    Consider the following benefits of running your own nursing agency
    business:

    * Be Your Own Boss.
    * More Control Over Your Career .
    * Work From Home And Spend More Time With Family.
    * Set Your Own Hours.
    * Have Unlimited Income Potential.
    * Respect And Recognition That You Deserve.

    You don't have to be a nurse or a doctor to start your own Nursing
    Agency. All you need is our packages and the desire to be self
    employed. This is the only industry where there will always be a
    shortage. There is never a fear for competition. Get our packages now
    and you can be in business in less than a week(startanursingagency). It
    is time for any ambitious person to tap into this multi billion dollar
    industry.

    A hospital executive would feel more comfortable contracting a nurses
    from an agency dedicated to temporary medical staffing than from a
    one-stop-shop that also places welders, janitors and filing clerks.

    Visit http://www.startanursingagency.com the ultimate step by step
    guide to build your own Nursing Agency Business!
    , Jun 10, 2006

  2. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > 5,000,000 open positions for registered nurses nationwide. There is a

    While that number may be high. Still, get educated as a nurse. You will
    never be unemployed and can find a job anywhere in the world in a day.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 11, 2006

  3. JDL Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:448c73ad$0$4883$:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> 5,000,000 open positions for registered nurses nationwide. There is a

    > While that number may be high. Still, get educated as a nurse. You

    will
    > never be unemployed and can find a job anywhere in the world in a day.

    Good luck finding a nursing program. Our local university only accepts
    like 100 students per year, out of like 2000 applicants. Reason why?
    They can't find enough nursing instructors to teach the classes, because
    the nurses would rather be making $50/hour ($100,000/year) working in a
    hospital than making $40,000/year teaching nursing. THUS THE NURSING
    SHORTAGE. So basically, the nursing shortage crisis could be solved if
    our universities paid more income to hire more nursing instructors. But
    here in the USA, we spend our billions on Hummers and missile systems
    for the Middle East than investing in our own future/education. That's
    why thousands of nurses/doctors are immigrating in from other countries.
    Real sickening situation.

    JDL, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Plato Guest

    JDL wrote:

    > Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:448c73ad$0$4883$:
    > >>
    > >> 5,000,000 open positions for registered nurses nationwide. There is a

    > > While that number may be high. Still, get educated as a nurse. You

    > will never be unemployed and can find a job anywhere in the world in a day.
    >
    > Good luck finding a nursing program. Our local university only accepts
    > like 100 students per year, out of like 2000 applicants. Reason why?
    > They can't find enough nursing instructors to teach the classes, because
    > the nurses would rather be making $50/hour ($100,000/year) working in a
    > hospital than making $40,000/year teaching nursing. THUS THE NURSING
    > SHORTAGE. So basically, the nursing shortage crisis could be solved if
    > our universities paid more income to hire more nursing instructors. But
    > here in the USA, we spend our billions on Hummers and missile systems
    > for the Middle East than investing in our own future/education. That's
    > why thousands of nurses/doctors are immigrating in from other countries.
    > Real sickening situation.

    Good post

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/