    RANEEN AFIFI Guest

    how to start study of mcse
    plz give me a help
    RANEEN AFIFI, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Multiple postings increases the speed and counts of answer.
    So why you don't post the same problem(s) more often??
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D6lmaler?=, Mar 17, 2005
  3. It sepends what OS u r using. If u have Windows XP click->START->ALL
    PROGRAMS->ACCESSORIES->GAMES--->PINBALL
    Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF4em9uZQ==?=, Mar 17, 2005
  4. RANEEN AFIFI

    Jim Nugent Guest

    I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore; it's been so long
    since I looked. I'm not sure about charters for microsoft.* groups are there
    anyway. Bottom line is that you are out of line.

    To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted, just
    in case you didn't see it: www.microsoft.com/learning. Click on
    "Cefticiations" on the left. Also talk (in person) to an MCP or MCSE if
    possible.
    --
    Jim
    "Be right back... Godot"

    Jim Nugent, Mar 17, 2005
  5. RANEEN AFIFI

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Jim Nugent <> rambled:
    > I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore; it's been so
    > long since I looked. I'm not sure about charters for microsoft.*
    > groups are there anyway. Bottom line is that you are out of line.
    >
    > To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already
    > posted, just in case you didn't see it: www.microsoft.com/learning.
    > Click on "Cefticiations" on the left. Also talk (in person) to an MCP
    > or MCSE if possible.

    That's well and good, but I believe Jaxzone was not out of line with his
    Pinball comment. The OP wants to become an MCSE, yet can't be bothered to
    find www.microsoft.com/learning? Or Google, for that matter? This question
    has been answered a million times in this group, and it finally got to the
    point where smartass answers were doing more good than "real" answers.
    People that are either too stupid or too lazy to do a little research on
    their own don't deserve my help. And that's not narcissistic at all - they
    don't deserve anyone's help until they can help themselves.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.
    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2005
  6. RANEEN AFIFI

    T-Bone Guest

    "Jim Nugent" <> wrote
    > I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore

    That's because Microsoft owns this group. Their group, their rules. They
    don't have to post a charter if they don't want.

    > To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted,

    Sooner or later you'll get tired of that, just like the rest of us.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 17, 2005
  7. RANEEN AFIFI

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Jim Nugent" <> wrote
    >> I can't find the group charters on ftp.uu.net anymore

    > That's because Microsoft owns this group. Their group, their rules. They
    > don't have to post a charter if they don't want.
    >
    >> To the original poster I'll repeat this link, which was already posted,

    > Sooner or later you'll get tired of that, just like the rest of us.

    Usually last about a week, then they either disappear, or join the rest of
    the local cynics.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110