    of various shareware and other programs I found online, but
    I cannot seem to get this done. Thanks for any help.
    Dave.
    DaveT, Aug 23, 2006

  2. DaveT

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:13:07 -0700, DaveT <>
    wrote:

    >I have DVD's which I have recorded off the air or from the
    >Tivo. Each DVD has two or more titles. Now I have a new, big
    >hard drive and I want to save the individual titles to the
    >hard drive. I can save .ISO files of the entire DVD and play
    >them, menu and all using Daemon Tools, just like the
    >original DVD. I can save a bunch of .VOB and other files for
    >whatever purpose but I cannot find a way to get back the
    >individual titles.
    >
    >I have experimented with Premiere, Nero, and a whole bunch
    >of various shareware and other programs I found online, but
    >I cannot seem to get this done. Thanks for any help.

    Video ReDo is a VOB editor.

    --

    Rope, Tree, Journalist - some assembly required.
    Bob, Aug 23, 2006

  3. On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:13:07 -0700, DaveT <>
    wrote:

    >I have DVD's which I have recorded off the air or from the
    >Tivo. Each DVD has two or more titles. Now I have a new, big
    >hard drive and I want to save the individual titles to the
    >hard drive. I can save .ISO files of the entire DVD and play
    >them, menu and all using Daemon Tools, just like the
    >original DVD. I can save a bunch of .VOB and other files for
    >whatever purpose but I cannot find a way to get back the
    >individual titles.
    >
    >I have experimented with Premiere, Nero, and a whole bunch
    >of various shareware and other programs I found online, but
    >I cannot seem to get this done. Thanks for any help.
    >Dave.

    DVDdecrypter, set to IFO mode, under options/IFO mode set as one vob,
    then under streaming select one film at a time to rip.. This will
    recover the complete mpeg used for each film.

    ... Steve ..
    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 26, 2006
  4. DaveT

    DaveT Guest

    (Bob) wrote:

    >On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:13:07 -0700, DaveT <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I have DVD's which I have recorded off the air or from the
    >>Tivo. Each DVD has two or more titles. Now I have a new, big
    >>hard drive and I want to save the individual titles to the
    >>hard drive. I can save .ISO files of the entire DVD and play
    >>them, menu and all using Daemon Tools, just like the
    >>original DVD. I can save a bunch of .VOB and other files for
    >>whatever purpose but I cannot find a way to get back the
    >>individual titles.
    >>
    >>I have experimented with Premiere, Nero, and a whole bunch
    >>of various shareware and other programs I found online, but
    >>I cannot seem to get this done. Thanks for any help.

    >Video ReDo is a VOB editor.

    Thanks. I'll try it.
    DaveT, Aug 28, 2006