how to sort files my date last modified?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SlowwHand, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. SlowwHand

    SlowwHand Guest

    Go to your Music file and right click, sort by date or type.

    SlowwHand, Oct 16, 2003

  2. SlowwHand

    anthonyberet Guest

    I have a number of incomplete p2p downloads, and I want to delete the ones
    that have made no progress in the past 2 months (on the theory that the
    complete files are no longer available).
    So, does anyone know of a utility, or windows 98se tweak which will allow me
    to sort them or filter them by date last modified?
    -I could look at them one by one, but there are a lot, and I would like to
    keep doing this...
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Oct 16, 2003

  3. SlowwHand

    anthonyberet Guest

    Re: how to sort files BY date last modified? (oops..)

    anthonyberet, Oct 16, 2003
  4. SlowwHand

    anthonyberet Guest

    SlowwHand wrote:
    > Go to your Music file and right click, sort by date or type.
    >
    > anthonyberet wrote:
    >> I have a number of incomplete p2p downloads, and I want to delete the
    >> ones that have made no progress in the past 2 months (on the theory
    >> that the complete files are no longer available).
    >> So, does anyone know of a utility, or windows 98se tweak which will
    >> allow me to sort them or filter them by date last modified?
    >> -I could look at them one by one, but there are a lot, and I would
    >> like to keep doing this...

    Oh flip, there it is.....the column was hanging off the edge of my screen.
    Don't I feel a dork now?
    Thanks.

    anthonyberet, Oct 16, 2003