    helepro for free!
    Check it out!
    http://www.helpero.com
    doina, Jul 22, 2006

  2. doina

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-07-22, doina <> wrote:
    > From: "doina" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: How to solve any computer related problem
    > Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:43:07 -0400
    >
    > If you have a computer related problem, Helpero will help you for free.
    > Helpero is a site with a very large data-base, and you can search there
    > your problem. If you are not satisfied with the answer, you can always ask
    > helepro for free!
    > Check it out!
    > http://www.helpero.com

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL! helpero's contact information page has nothing about who they are
    or how to contact them except a form that asks to feed them information.
    I have seen those before...naughty, naughty.

    www.talkaboutcomputing.com is another of those USENET scrapers using it
    to shill their website. 24HS.HD is at the top of "their" list on their
    first page.

    --
    In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence
    with words in the proper order then why can't he?
    Jimchip, Jul 22, 2006

  3. doina

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-07-22, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:28:31 -0000, Jimchip <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On 2006-07-22, doina <> wrote:
    >>> From: "doina" <>
    >>> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>> Subject: How to solve any computer related problem
    >>> Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:43:07 -0400

    ><snip>
    >>LOL! helpero's contact information page has nothing about who they are
    >>or how to contact them except a form that asks to feed them information.
    >>I have seen those before...naughty, naughty

    > Site is in Romania. 2,600 hits in .sightings for KPNQwest. Hmmm.

    Do you think they are Dotes' "Romainian Hackers" hired by BS? :)

    >>www.talkaboutcomputing.com is another of those USENET scrapers using it
    >>to shill their website. 24HS.HD is at the top of "their" list on their
    >>first page.

    > Postweasels.

    24HS.HD was at the top of their list when I looked. LOL.

    Jimchip, Jul 24, 2006