How to shuddle cisco Test and how authinticate score

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AHMED.dawood, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. AHMED.dawood

    AHMED.dawood Guest

    Hi,,All I have questions about Cisco Exams cause It is my frist exam
    with cisco
    so I need to know the proper way to schudle my Test also what is the
    proper way to Authinticate my exam also want to know how to ask for my
    published certification ,,, i need certification to be sent to my
    address house so what the proper way to guarntee these issues

    first Question
    I created pearson vue Account and they send me activation link to my
    e_mail and i did activate my account ,,, but was surprised cause I
    received cisco Id from cisco and ask me for activation too
    also i did activate my cisco id but when I tried to log on my cisco
    page again it tell me that the account had activated and it is only
    one time to activate so how can will login to my cisco page again
    I cant login there again is there aproblem if I schudlded The test
    and still cant login to cisco Id ,

    second question

    how can i ask for published certificate from cisco to be sent to my
    house address and how can
    authinticate my score Thanks alot
    AHMED.dawood, Mar 7, 2008