    probably right in front of me, but I dont see it.
    Thanks for the help.
    docfl
    docfl, Jul 13, 2004

  2. docfl

    Jim K Guest

    docfl wrote:

    > I have looked through the faqs and havent found out how. I know it is
    > probably right in front of me, but I dont see it.
    > Thanks for the help.
    > docfl

    View > Headers > All

    You can also press Ctrl+U or click View > Message Source if you would
    like to view all headers and the full source code of the message.
    Jim K, Jul 13, 2004

  3. docfl

    Moz Champion Guest

    docfl wrote:

    > I have looked through the faqs and havent found out how. I know it is
    > probably right in front of me, but I dont see it.
    > Thanks for the help.
    > docfl

    View-->Headers-->ALL

    then use the triangle to the left of the Subject to show the headers

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Jul 13, 2004