    Can this even be done? If so how? TIA

    http://davmagic.com/

    , Mar 6, 2005

  2. Jerry G. Guest

    I tried to email you the answer. It is a bit long. Your email address does
    not work. Get a real alias, or hotmail, or yahoo address that works, and you
    will have a much better response!

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    <> wrote in message
    Have desktop, running win 98se with printer connected... and laptop
    running win xp home... no printer connected... both run off of wireless
    router and dsl... desktop connectes via ethernet cable, laptop
    connectes wireless... both access internet fine... I want to be able to
    run the printer from my laptop, but after trying all kinds of network
    set-ups and printer sharing set-ups, I can't get it to work???

    Jerry G., Mar 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jerry G. wrote:
    > I tried to email you the answer. It is a bit long. Your email address

    does
    > not work. Get a real alias, or hotmail, or yahoo address that works,

    and you
    > will have a much better response!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Jerry G.
    > ======
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > Have desktop, running win 98se with printer connected... and laptop
    > running win xp home... no printer connected... both run off of

    wireless
    > router and dsl... desktop connectes via ethernet cable, laptop
    > connectes wireless... both access internet fine... I want to be able

    > run the printer from my laptop, but after trying all kinds of network
    > set-ups and printer sharing set-ups, I can't get it to work???
    >
    > Can this even be done? If so how? TIA
    >
    > http://davmagic.com/

    You can Contact me at my website, or here:
    http://davmagic.com/PAGES54.html

    , Mar 6, 2005
  4. donovan Guest

    Jerry G. wrote:
    > You're a very sick boy!

    Translation: Damn! How did you know?

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

    donovan, Mar 6, 2005
  5. Jerry G. Guest

    And how do you know if I am a girly or a boy??? My name is also for a girly
    y'a know!

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

    Jerry G., Mar 6, 2005
  6. Jerry G., <>, the tumescent, clitoric foghorn, and
    person hired to take charge of the ship’s bilge, grimaced:

    > And how do you know if I am a girly or a boy??? My name is also for a
    > girly y'a know!

    Post a picture of your gash.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Decomposed worm wart tenderised on top of steamed gnats and giant garden
    slug hymen vinaigrette under raw live rat embryos and llama spit garnish
    with sautéed dead animals and dwarf rabbit heart marinade, served in a
    gurgling skillet containing wilted morsels of cucumber and brussel sprout in
    salt water, a side of fruit and a can of hot cockroach serum.

    Lord Chadwick Pabblekire-Pangerridge, Mar 6, 2005