    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=123&modelid=15651

    thanks!

    Revathi
    revathi, Jul 10, 2008

  2. revathi

    Lem Guest

    revathi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a canon pixma mx700 which is a networkable printer with
    > ethernet connectivity and would like to set it up to work over my
    > wireless network. I have it plugged into my wireless router but do
    > not know how to actually set it up to work on my wireless network.
    > I'm good with computers...not so much with networking. Any help would
    > be appreciated.
    >
    > here's the printer link:
    > http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=123&modelid=15651
    >
    > thanks!
    >
    > Revathi

    Go to the link in your own post.

    Click on the tab "Drivers & Downloads."

    Scroll down the page to the link "MX700 Series Network Setup Guide."

    Download the pdf file and read the directions. Whenever the directions
    refer to a "hub" consider that to be a reference to your wireless router.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Jul 10, 2008

  3. revathi

    canten

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    The model number Canon PIXMA MX700.

    Method 1:
    You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
    http://usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer

    Method 2:
    You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check –
    Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver

    Good Luck.
    canten, Apr 12, 2012