    best regards,

    --
    Fatir Siddiqui

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmFz?=, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Hi
    Wireless is just a replacement to a Wire.
    If you have a Wireless, connection through a Wireless Cable/DSL Router
    (Access Point), and it is working correctly (E.g. you can surf the Internet)
    you can omit the word Wireless from the other functions that you would like
    to use.
    In order to Share Files Printers music etc., you have to set a Network that
    can Share (wire or wireless it is the same).
    That can help you to start.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Basic XP -
    Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/network/evaluate/vista_fp.mspx>
    Printer Sharing XP -
    Firewall setting for Sharing XP - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 1, 2007

  3. Re: How to setup wireless file and printing sharing between two co

    Hello Jack;

    Thank you for the time I am bit confuse with these links if you don't mind
    can you please write down steps to set up file and printer sharing and I
    shall really thankfull to you ...

    best regads,

    --
    Fatir Siddiqui

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmFz?=, Mar 2, 2007
  4. One more thing!

    I search on both computers but can't find each other ...
    Although both having active WLAN cards ...
    Can you please tell what's going on?

    Do I install some protocol or what? can you please guide me step by step how
    to set up my desktop computer as host for File and Printer PC & Can I Share
    the internet connection also?

    --
    Fatir Siddiqui

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmFz?=, Mar 2, 2007