    Cheers.
    --
    MR

    =?Utf-8?B?bXJhdXM=?=, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Manually copy-n-paste the key between devices. Create the key, copy the key
    to a .txt file (key.txt might be a good name), copy the file to your
    different devices then copy the key into the configuration window.

    http://www.kurtm.net/wpa-pskgen/

    That's what I do with my router, laptop and an iPAQ PocketPC...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    Sooner Al [MVP], Sep 5, 2005

  3. Sooner Al

    Many thanks for your extremely quick advice. Has added to my learning and
    will help solve my problem. The kurtm site was also extremely useful.

    Again, huge thanks. Cheers, MR
    --
    MR

    =?Utf-8?B?bXJhdXM=?=, Sep 6, 2005