    ANovice Guest

    Appreciate help with step by step instructions or guidance to tutotial site
    that can provide for Novice
    ANovice, May 20, 2007

  2. ANovice

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Appreciate help with step by step instructions or guidance to tutotial
    > site that can provide for Novice

    1) buy equipment.
    2) run the setup files on the CD provided with equipment.
    3) done.
    WhzzKdd, May 20, 2007

  3. ANovice

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Mr. Arnold, May 20, 2007
  4. ANovice

    Gazwad Guest

    WhzzKdd <frack_this@email_is.invalid>, the debilitated-itinerant and
    sucking Aunt-Mame who likes immoderate private arm exercise with
    capybaras, and whose partner is a glad-girl with a roomy mommy button,
    wrote in <5m34i.28$>:
    > "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    >> Appreciate help with step by step instructions or guidance to tutotial
    >> site that can provide for Novice
    >>

    > 1) buy equipment.
    > 2) run the setup files on the CD provided with equipment.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    You fucking amateur.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, May 21, 2007
  5. ANovice

    jj206 Guest

    WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    >> Appreciate help with step by step instructions or guidance to tutotial
    >> site that can provide for Novice
    >>

    > 1) buy equipment.
    > 2) run the setup files on the CD provided with equipment.
    > 3) done.

    WhzzKdd's child asks for novice sex-ed advice:

    1) buy girl.
    2) sex her with equipment provided.
    3) done.

    :^D