    ATTENTION: PLEASE RESPOND TO

    --not the email supplied--

    once again, please help me, and reply to
    =?Utf-8?B?c2V0dGluZyB1cCB3aXJlbGVzcyBuZXR3b3Jr?=, Feb 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2V0dGluZyB1cCB3aXJlbGVzcyBuZXR3b3Jr?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    If you are capable to surf the Internet using your Wireless Computers then
    you already have a Wireless Network.
    If your two computers do not talk one to the other then you have Sharing
    problem.
    I would suggest reading the following page.
    Read first the whole page (I.e. resist the urge to click on any of the
    links).
    Once you understand the general scope start to investigate the links that
    concern your specific setting.
    Link to: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    If I guessed wrong you should consider a better explanation of your problem.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    2
    > computers both running on windows xp
    >
    > i have a dekstop with a wireless network adapter, a laptop with centrino
    > technology, a wireless router, and a brodband connection.
    >
    > i can surf the internet on all computers, but cant seem to set up a

    wireless

    Jack, Feb 18, 2005

  3. PROBLEM RESOLVED:

    this problem has been resolved partially, however please see the article
    HOW TO ENABLE FILE SHARING
    =?Utf-8?B?aGVyYm90dXJibzEyM0Bjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=, Feb 19, 2005