    In the context of the exam how do they expect you to set this?

    Thank You,

    Brian
    Brian, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Brian

    Guest Guest

    if i understand what you are saying, you should set the
    debug via the web.config for the whole web app and then you
    can set the debug for each page on a page by page basis at
    the page declaration tag
    <%@ Page language="c#" ... %>
    hope this resolves your question

    through web.Config:
    > <Compilation ... debug="false"/>
    >
    >But it seems that in VS.Net the Release/Debug dropdown on

    the toolbar

    Guest, Dec 24, 2004

  3. >I am confused. I have read that you set debug mode through web.Config:
    > <Compilation ... debug="false"/>
    >
    >But it seems that in VS.Net the Release/Debug dropdown on the toolbar
    >actually controls the compilation.
    >
    >In the context of the exam how do they expect you to set this?

    maybe you're not cut out for this profession?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004