    anybody here have some idea about how to do it with WRAPI ?

    Thanks.

    , Feb 7, 2006

  2. WRAPI is not the way to go, unless you want to stay with WEP
    security and pre-SP2 WinXP.
    There are some products that help to setup a home or small office wireless
    LAN.

    Unfortunately there is no free easy developer toolkit ( because wi-fi
    security still is a highly competitive area )

    Regards,
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Feb 7, 2006