    Thanks,
    Denis
    , Jul 19, 2005

  2. Brian Guest

    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/send/send-28.html
    Brian, Jul 19, 2005

  3. <> wrote in message
    > hi guys,
    > I want to compose an HTML page and send it with my yahoo email
    > account to another yahoo email.
    > into the yahoo message, send the message , but when it gets
    > to the reeceiver, it recives it as text.
    >
    > Anyone knows how to send an html message?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Denis

    One thing that I've noticed is that IE v6 will handle sending HTML emails in
    Yahoo, but Firefox will not. Perhaps there is a setting that needs to be
    changed in Firefox?

    Firefox will READ HTLM emails in Yahoo mail, but you cannot send an HTML
    email.

    http://www.usenet.com
    Churchill, Dave, Jul 21, 2005