How to see perticular traafic on multi_vlan port.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Amit, Aug 22, 2006.

  1. Amit

    Amit

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Pune
    Hi All,

    I am working in a company where i have created 3 Vlans For my users.All these Vlans Are connected to router with a single port which i have configured it as a trunk port, Allowing traffic of all three vlans.

    Since All Vlan traffic is flowing through same Switch port i am unable to find out traffic flow for each Vlan.

    Is there any command on Switch or on Router which Can Show traffic of a single Vlan in Multivlan Enviroment.

    Please help in this regard.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Amit.
    Amit, Aug 22, 2006