    identified vulnerabilities. Just check it out!

    Download link

    http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button
    alvin, Apr 21, 2008

  2. I know that this is just an advertisement. But I couldn't resist.

    Neither my wife nor I have ***EVER*** gotten a single virus or piece of
    spyware on any of our personal computers. There's five simple steps to keep
    you PC secure.

    1.) Use some common since when surfing and reading emails.

    "What the world needs now is" common since, "it's the only thing that
    there's just too little of".

    It's my experience, that most people infect their PCs themselves, previewing
    emails, opening every email, clicking on every attachments and every link.
    Shame! Shame! Shame!

    2.) Run as a restricted user

    Everyone should run under a restricted (limit access) account. If you don't
    already know that, then you're just too dense and I'm not going to waste my
    time trying to convince you.

    3.) Install all windows updates.

    Make it automatic. The chance of an update causing problems is much less
    than the risk of running with out them.

    4.) Use the built in firewall.

    If you don't know how to harden you TCP/IP connection, then this will do.

    5.) Have an up to date AntiVirus program.

    If you follow the others recommendations religiously, you could even argue
    that an AntiVirus program isn't necessary, especially with Vista.
    Harvey Colwell, Apr 21, 2008