    that make and model into Craig list and see ALL listing
    all over the world! Can it be done?
    , Mar 12, 2008

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:33:45 -0500, wrote:

    >For the life of me I can't find anyway to search
    >CraigsList system wide for something like you can eBay.
    >True?
    >
    >Say you are looking for a used car....and want to type
    >that make and model into Craig list and see ALL listing
    >all over the world! Can it be done?

    Google search all of craigslist. Number of ways to do it.

    http://www.google.com/search?aq=-1&oq=&hl=en&q=search all of craigslist&btnG=Search
    Evan Platt, Mar 12, 2008

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > For the life of me I can't find anyway to search
    > CraigsList system wide for something like you can eBay.
    > True?

    True apparently you didn't find it. False - you /can/ search system
    wide. Use Craigs (Little) Helper.

    > Say you are looking for a used car....and want to type
    > that make and model into Craig list and see ALL listing
    > all over the world! Can it be done?

    Yes. http://www.craigshelper.com/ Craig's Little Helper is a simple
    tool that allows you to search multiple Craigslist sites at once,
    quickly and easily.

    Then you use the interface to search however much you want, such as
    North America or Worldwide.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Mar 12, 2008