    I just finished up studying for my first Microsoft Exam 70-620

    But I am unsure how to schedule one is there a website I can register to
    take that exam at?

    Cesar Jose, Jun 28, 2008

    www.prometric.com

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    6/28/2008 7:00 AM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 28, 2008

  3. You can go to the Prometric site. I think they are the only ones doing the
    Microsoft exams these days. I personally liked it better when there were 2
    choices, as the other was a lot closer (Vue).

    www.prometric.com

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
    interface.
    http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales/help/help_en-us.htm#RateAPostAsAnswer

    Dustin Harper, Jun 28, 2008
  4. Cesar Jose

    Cesar Jose Guest

    thank guys its been a while since my last test I totally had forgotten about
    that site :)

    --
    Cesar J.
    A+, Network+