    avalanche* Guest

    Is there a way to save to my computer a video clip that I view on the
    internet? So I can play it or email it.

    avalanche*, Mar 13, 2006

  2. avalanche*

    Nobody Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:35:08 -0500, avalanche* <>
    wrote:

    >Is there a way to save to my computer a video clip that I view on the
    >internet? So I can play it or email it.

    Off topic for this group, but <WM Recorder> works well for me:

    http://www.wmrecorder.com/

    Despite what the opening page seems to suggest, if you go to
    <download>, it's free.

    When you use it, remember it has to be opened and ready BEFORE you go
    to a site to watch any streaming material. It won't capture files if
    there's a record of them in a temp folder or cache.

    Nobody, Mar 14, 2006

  3. avalanche*

    Nobody Guest

    On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:54:09 GMT, Nobody <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:35:08 -0500, avalanche* <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a way to save to my computer a video clip that I view on the
    >>internet? So I can play it or email it.

    >Off topic for this group, but <WM Recorder> works well for me:
    >
    >http://www.wmrecorder.com/
    >
    >Despite what the opening page seems to suggest, if you go to
    ><download>, it's free.
    >
    >When you use it, remember it has to be opened and ready BEFORE you go
    >to a site to watch any streaming material. It won't capture files if
    >there's a record of them in a temp folder or cache.

    Oops, I tell a lie! I did pay for the package... too long ago in
    2004... mumble mumble.

    Nobody, Mar 14, 2006