    How can I save this? Each time I log on I have to change the size to
    increase.

    email me

    Toby, Dec 30, 2006

  2. Toby

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Toby wrote:
    > Some reason my settings changed on my Windows XP.. My fonts are smaller. I
    > go to VIEW AND CLICK ON INCREASE and it makes the fonts bigger.
    > How can I save this? Each time I log on I have to change the size to
    > increase.

    The batteries died on my crystal ball: What program are you using?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Toby

    Toby Guest

    > The batteries died on my crystal ball: What program are you using?

    Windows XP, Firefox Mozilla, Yahoo site.
    Not to be stupid but is that what you mean?
    Thank you for helping. Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer on computers.
    Both kids are gone and I'm on my own.

    Toby, Dec 30, 2006
  4. Toby

    Guest

    Re: How to save Text size after changeing??

    Toby wrote:
    > > The batteries died on my crystal ball: What program are you using?

    > Windows XP, Firefox Mozilla, Yahoo site.
    > Not to be stupid but is that what you mean?
    > Thank you for helping. Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer on computers.
    > Both kids are gone and I'm on my own.

    since you didn't say which version of FF you're using, I'll just have
    to guess:

    For FF 2.x: click on Tools, Options, Content, and look at Fonts &
    Colors and change it there. Also, look in the Advanced area and change
    them there, too.

    For FF 1.5x and 1.0x: Tools, Options, General, Fonts & Colors button
    and change it there.

    , Dec 30, 2006
  5. On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:20:17 GMT, "Toby" <> wrote, in
    alt.fan.mozilla:

    >> The batteries died on my crystal ball: What program are you using?

    >Windows XP, Firefox Mozilla, Yahoo site.
    >Not to be stupid but is that what you mean?

    Gently put, you did not specify the app in question (XP itself being an
    OS) with your first post.

    >Thank you for helping. Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer on computers.
    >Both kids are gone and I'm on my own.

    Hey... we were all newbies once :)

    --

    Muhahaha. I am Ozymandias, King of Kings. Look
    upon my works, O Ye Mighty, and giggle.

    Manatee Memories, Dec 30, 2006
  6. Toby

    Toby Guest

    > Hey... we were all newbies once :)

    That is GREAT . I can now see the letters better. I'm a pretty old man to
    be onlines.
    Compared to my buddies I know allot

    Toby, Dec 31, 2006

    Try the "NoSquint" extension: http://urandom.ca/nosquint/