    I don't get the option of opening or saving and I can't find an option
    in WMP to save the file.

    Ste
    Steve59, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Steve59

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Steve59

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:34:04 +0100, Steve59
    <> wrote:

    >When I click on a link like this one
    >http://www.fotbolti.net/annad/liverpool.wmv
    >it opens windows media player a plays it.
    >How do I save it?
    >I don't get the option of opening or saving and I can't find an option
    >in WMP to save the file.

    Depending on the web browser where you click the link, right click,
    and select save as.
    Evan Platt, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Steve59

    Steve59 Guest

    On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:02:40 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:34:04 +0100, Steve59
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>When I click on a link like this one
    >>http://www.fotbolti.net/annad/liverpool.wmv
    >>it opens windows media player a plays it.
    >>How do I save it?
    >>I don't get the option of opening or saving and I can't find an option
    >>in WMP to save the file.

    >Depending on the web browser where you click the link, right click,
    >and select save as.

    The link is from a newsgroup message(Agent) there is no save option on
    right click.

    Ste
    Steve59, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Steve59

    Steve59 Guest

    On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:02:35 GMT, "pcbutts1" <>
    wrote:

    >File>save as...

    Cheers, I knew it would be bloody simple.

    Ste
    Steve59, Jun 1, 2005
  6. Steve59

    Guest

    slightly off topic >>

    any embedded movie i.e. wmv, swf (flash) etc that you have watched in
    full can usually be found in the temporary internet files.

    r-click start > search and use *.wmv etc as filename and C:\ drive as
    location. when found, r-click drag to desktop and save.
    , Jun 1, 2005