    Since this is my first mod for this site I decided to do something a little easier then some other mods I have done in the past. I will be increasing the difficulty in later mods so for all you mod experts out there hold on tight cause I’ll be doing some crazy stuff later.
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I used this, don't like it much, you get the yucky tape look!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    So dont use yucky tape use yummy tape... lol

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol u use standard tape, as the article tells you!!!
    Its not something u do these days, because rounded cables are like 8 bucks here :p

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    AUS$8... I would rather get some NZ$2 tape and do it this way!

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    omgz0rs CJ Rounded cables are the only way to go! Don't bother with the tape, it still looks ugly!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Fluke :: Correct 1 Point to u...
    CJ :: If you lik these sorta Cables its a great starter project to do :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I done it for my brother, but only cause his computer doesn't have a window.
    I think if you have a window and can't buy rounds, stick with the strips.

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yep... true to the bone of a chicken wing

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined: