    --
    roN
    www.rideon.ch
    Ron Eggler, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Ron Eggler

    Wade365 Guest

    << I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
    already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me that
    there wouldn't be any sound.-.. :( please help me! thanks! >>

    I'm not an expert but I have a theory - If it's a complicated audio track
    set-up (6.1, DTS, etc.) there might be a problem with your software's ability
    to process the data and re-burn it.
    Wade365, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Ron Eggler

    Ron Eggler Guest

    Wade365 wrote:
    > << I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive
    > has, I already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx
    > tells me that there wouldn't be any sound.-.. :( please help me!
    > thanks! >>
    >
    > I'm not an expert but I have a theory - If it's a complicated audio
    > track set-up (6.1, DTS, etc.) there might be a problem with your
    > software's ability to process the data and re-burn it.

    hm so, what should i do if this would be the case?
    Ron Eggler, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Ron Eggler

    Thomas Bell Guest

    Ron Eggler wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
    > already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me that
    > there wouldn't be any sound.-.. :( please help me! thanks!

    I don't have a solution, but I can tell you that I have ripped dozens of
    R2 dvds making them all-region coded using with DVD X Copy 1.4.1 and DVD
    Region Free 2.0 with no problems.

    T.B.
    Thomas Bell, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Ron Eggler

    Dragon Guest

    ive used dvd decrypter which makes films region free and then dvd2one and
    worked fine and you dont even have to play em first, try it out

    dave

    Dragon, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Ron Eggler

    Casey Guest

    DVDShrink 3.0 beta 5 will do it.
    Go through the authoring process and after selecting "backup" uncheck
    "region free" and select what region you want.
    KC

    Casey, Nov 30, 2003