    displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.

    Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to Google
    Reverse Image Search?
    Joe Mastroianni, Jan 28, 2013

  2. Joe Mastroianni

    Craig Guest

    On 01/28/2013 08:47 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:
    > Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google
    > Reverse Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?
    >
    > One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension into
    > Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures
    > to TinEye for verification.
    >
    > Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and
    > displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.
    >
    > Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to
    > Google Reverse Image Search?

    John Muir wrote one:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/googlesearch-by-image/

    haven't tried it.

    --
    -Craig
    Craig, Jan 28, 2013

  3. Joe Mastroianni

    sobriquet Guest

    On Monday, January 28, 2013 6:00:12 PM UTC+1, Craig wrote:
    > On 01/28/2013 08:47 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:
    >
    > > Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google

    > > Reverse Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?

    > > One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension into

    > > Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures

    > > to TinEye for verification.

    > > Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and

    > > displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.

    > > Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to

    > > Google Reverse Image Search?

    > John Muir wrote one:
    >

    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/googlesearch-by-image/
    >

    > haven't tried it.
    >

    > --
    >
    > -Craig

    Or for chrome:

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/search-by-image-by-google/dajedkncpodkggklbegccjpmnglmnflm
    sobriquet, Jan 28, 2013
  4. On 28/01/2013 11:47 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:
    > Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google Reverse
    > Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?
    >
    > One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension
    > into Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures
    > to TinEye for verification.
    >
    > Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and
    > displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.
    >
    > Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to Google
    > Reverse Image Search?

    Firefox has:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/who-stole-my-pictures/

    Google Chrome has:

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reveye-reverse-image-sear/keaaclcjhehbbapnphnmpiklalfhelgf

    --
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Usenet Account, Jan 28, 2013
  5. Re: How to right click a photo to send to Google reverse imagesearch

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:52:33 -0500, Usenet Account wrote:

    > Firefox has:
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/who-stole-my-pictures/

    Wow. That was great! Way more than I had expected. Thanks!

    Who-stole-my-pictures wins overall, since it contains BOTH TinEye and
    Google Reverse Image Search - and - as a bonus, adds yandex.ru to the
    mix, all at the same time!
    Joe Mastroianni, Jan 29, 2013
  6. Joe Mastroianni

    Danny D. Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:50:28 +0000, Joe Mastroianni wrote:

    > Who-stole-my-pictures wins overall, since it contains BOTH TinEye and
    > Google Reverse Image Search - and - as a bonus, adds yandex.ru to the
    > mix, all at the same time!

    Here are some related URLs:

    http://araskin.webs.com/exif/exif.html (exif viewer)
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tineye-reverse-image-search/