    printing iron-on labels. Can't see anything in Help about that but it
    must be possible.

    Thanks, DaveF
    DaveF, Jul 9, 2006

  2. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:21:52 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:13:17 GMT, DaveF <> wrote:
    >
    >>I want to take a small amount of formatted text and mirror it for
    >>printing iron-on labels. Can't see anything in Help about that but it
    >>must be possible.
    >>
    >>Thanks, DaveF

    >Doesn't your printer have a setting for that? Mine do.
    >
    >If they don't, here's the easiest way to do it:
    >
    >http://www.hanes2u.com/software/lite/lite_download.htm

    Thanks for replying Mara.

    The Lexmark software doesn't appear to have a reverse setting.

    The Hanes site requires an email address where they will send you the
    secret location to download the software. They are obviously fishing
    for email addresses and I don't trust those sort of people :-(

    Maybe I can make a label in Paint Shop Pro...

    Thanks again.
    DaveF
    DaveF, Jul 9, 2006

  3. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 21:06:57 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:58:23 GMT, DaveF <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:21:52 -0500, Mara
    >><> wrote:

    >>>Doesn't your printer have a setting for that? Mine do.
    >>>
    >>>If they don't, here's the easiest way to do it:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.hanes2u.com/software/lite/lite_download.htm

    >>Thanks for replying Mara.
    >>
    >>The Lexmark software doesn't appear to have a reverse setting.
    >>
    >>The Hanes site requires an email address where they will send you the
    >>secret location to download the software. They are obviously fishing
    >>for email addresses and I don't trust those sort of people :-(

    >I don't think so. I downloaded the program a few years ago and have never been
    >spammed by them. Not once. In fact, here's a search of the news.admin groups for
    >the site:
    >
    >http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2032516D
    >
    >And the download page:
    >
    >http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2F26216D
    >
    >See? Not a single hit. Quite unusual these days.
    >
    >>Maybe I can make a label in Paint Shop Pro...

    >Possible. PhotoShop will too, I think, but I haven't fired it up in a long time
    >and don't really remember.
    >
    >Just get the Hanes program. It will do what you want easily, and Hanes is
    >white-hat.
    >
    >>Thanks again.
    >>DaveF

    Yes Maam. Your instructions were carried out :) I am now the proud
    owner of the dowmload HTSML243.exe and the bonus 5 Mb of art. I
    bypassed the opgrade for the time being.

    I haven't tried it out yet but it does look promising and your
    vouching for the company made the difference.

    Thank you Mara,
    DaveF (Chilliwack, BC)
    DaveF, Jul 9, 2006
  4. DaveF

    Mike H Guest

    DaveF <> wrote in

    > Maybe I can make a label in Paint Shop Pro...

    Yep, you can with no problems.
    Mike H, Jul 9, 2006
  5. DaveF

    Mike H Guest

    DaveF <> wrote in

    > I haven't tried it out yet but it does look promising and your
    > vouching for the company made the difference.

    What about Michael Jordan, Kevin Bacon, and the other celebs that pitch for
    Hanes? They're a very well known garment company.
    Mike H, Jul 9, 2006
  6. DaveF

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:13:17 GMT, an entity identified as
    DaveF <> proudly proclaimed:

    >I want to take a small amount of formatted text and mirror it for
    >printing iron-on labels. Can't see anything in Help about that but it
    >must be possible.
    >
    >Thanks, DaveF

    tsuj uoy taht etisbew a s'ereht tub ,margorp yna tuoba wonk t'nod I
    ....yrt a taht evig dluoc uoY .uoy rof ti sesrever ti dna ni ffuts epyt

    php.esrever/moc.rorrimepyt.www//:ptth ta s'tI

    ytsorF

    --
    eairetam mutnauQ
    ?irairetam tissop mairetam xanom atomram is xanom atomram ruteiretam
    Frosty, Jul 9, 2006
  7. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 03:58:35 GMT, Mike H <> wrote:

    >DaveF <> wrote in
    >
    >> I haven't tried it out yet but it does look promising and your
    >> vouching for the company made the difference.

    >What about Michael Jordan, Kevin Bacon, and the other celebs that pitch for
    >Hanes? They're a very well known garment company.

    The question was if Hanes used email fishing responsibly, not how good
    the clothes were.

    I haven't seen any Hanes ads in Canada, but even if I had I I rank all
    celebs as overpaid knuckle-draggers :)
    DaveF, Jul 9, 2006
  8. DaveF

    Mike H Guest

    DaveF <> wrote in

    > The question was if Hanes used email fishing responsibly, not how good
    > the clothes were.
    >
    > I haven't seen any Hanes ads in Canada, but even if I had I I rank all
    > celebs as overpaid knuckle-draggers :)

    The point was, they're a large, multi-national company, I don't think they
    need to resort to spammer techniques to get business.
    Mike H, Jul 9, 2006
  9. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:12:40 -0400, Frosty <> wrote:

    >On or about Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:13:17 GMT, an entity identified as
    >DaveF <> proudly proclaimed:
    >
    >>I want to take a small amount of formatted text and mirror it for
    >>printing iron-on labels. Can't see anything in Help about that but it
    >>must be possible.
    >>
    >>Thanks, DaveF

    >tsuj uoy taht etisbew a s'ereht tub ,margorp yna tuoba wonk t'nod I
    >...yrt a taht evig dluoc uoY .uoy rof ti sesrever ti dna ni ffuts epyt
    >
    >php.esrever/moc.rorrimepyt.www//:ptth ta s'tI
    >
    >ytsorF
    >
    > --
    >eairetam mutnauQ
    >?irairetam tissop mairetam xanom atomram is xanom atomram ruteiretam

    Thank you Frosty ! That reversing site is all I really needed.

    I want to make a simple 2-line text "patch" on a t-shirt. The
    problem I have found is that my printer doesn't have a reverse print
    function. With your site I can reverse the text line-by-line then
    import it into Word Perfect and go from there.

    The Hanes program, I am just starting to discover, seems better for
    making grade six classroom t-shirts with photos and pre-desinged
    artwork. (But Perfect for celebrities to use :) )

    DaveF
    DaveF, Jul 9, 2006
  10. DaveF

    Noel Paton Guest

    "DaveF" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:12:40 -0400, Frosty <> wrote:
    >
    >>On or about Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:13:17 GMT, an entity identified as
    >>DaveF <> proudly proclaimed:
    >>
    >>>I want to take a small amount of formatted text and mirror it for
    >>>printing iron-on labels. Can't see anything in Help about that but it
    >>>must be possible.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks, DaveF

    >>tsuj uoy taht etisbew a s'ereht tub ,margorp yna tuoba wonk t'nod I
    >>...yrt a taht evig dluoc uoY .uoy rof ti sesrever ti dna ni ffuts epyt
    >>
    >>php.esrever/moc.rorrimepyt.www//:ptth ta s'tI
    >>
    >>ytsorF
    >>
    >> --
    >>eairetam mutnauQ
    >>?irairetam tissop mairetam xanom atomram is xanom atomram ruteiretam
    >>

    > Thank you Frosty ! That reversing site is all I really needed.
    >
    > I want to make a simple 2-line text "patch" on a t-shirt. The
    > problem I have found is that my printer doesn't have a reverse print
    > function. With your site I can reverse the text line-by-line then
    > import it into Word Perfect and go from there.
    >
    > The Hanes program, I am just starting to discover, seems better for
    > making grade six classroom t-shirts with photos and pre-desinged
    > artwork. (But Perfect for celebrities to use :) )

    That site does very little, except reverse the order of the letters - it
    does NOT mirror them!

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Jul 9, 2006
  11. DaveF

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:51:50 +0100, an entity identified as
    "Noel Paton" <> proudly proclaimed:

    >"DaveF" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:12:40 -0400, Frosty <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On or about Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:13:17 GMT, an entity identified as
    >>>DaveF <> proudly proclaimed:

    >>>tsuj uoy taht etisbew a s'ereht tub ,margorp yna tuoba wonk t'nod I
    >>>...yrt a taht evig dluoc uoY .uoy rof ti sesrever ti dna ni ffuts epyt
    >>>
    >>>php.esrever/moc.rorrimepyt.www//:ptth ta s'tI
    >>>
    >>>ytsorF
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>eairetam mutnauQ
    >>>?irairetam tissop mairetam xanom atomram is xanom atomram ruteiretam
    >>>

    >> Thank you Frosty ! That reversing site is all I really needed.
    >>
    >> I want to make a simple 2-line text "patch" on a t-shirt. The
    >> problem I have found is that my printer doesn't have a reverse print
    >> function. With your site I can reverse the text line-by-line then
    >> import it into Word Perfect and go from there.
    >>
    >> The Hanes program, I am just starting to discover, seems better for
    >> making grade six classroom t-shirts with photos and pre-desinged
    >> artwork. (But Perfect for celebrities to use :) )
    >>

    >That site does very little, except reverse the order of the letters - it
    >does NOT mirror them!

    And the value of a site/program that DOES mirror them would be, to the
    OP??

    Hey K-Man....I need your software here!

    --
    Vacca foeda!
    Frosty, Jul 9, 2006
  12. DaveF

    Noel Paton Guest

    "Frosty" <> wrote in message
    > On or about Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:51:50 +0100, an entity identified as
    > "Noel Paton" <> proudly proclaimed:
    >

    >>"DaveF" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thank you Frosty ! That reversing site is all I really needed.
    >>>
    >>> I want to make a simple 2-line text "patch" on a t-shirt. The
    >>> problem I have found is that my printer doesn't have a reverse print
    >>> function. With your site I can reverse the text line-by-line then
    >>> import it into Word Perfect and go from there.
    >>>
    >>> The Hanes program, I am just starting to discover, seems better for
    >>> making grade six classroom t-shirts with photos and pre-desinged
    >>> artwork. (But Perfect for celebrities to use :) )
    >>>

    >>That site does very little, except reverse the order of the letters - it
    >>does NOT mirror them!

    > And the value of a site/program that DOES mirror them would be, to the
    > OP??
    >
    > Hey K-Man....I need your software here!

    When printing T-Shirts, the design is often printed to the BACK of the
    overlay - and needs to be mirrored so that it reads properly from the
    front - just reversing the order does not do this.

    Noel Paton, Jul 9, 2006