    location. Now I'm unable to access my data file under a profile from the old
    copy(crashed). Any hints ?

    thx

    Sory Cissé, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Sory Cissé

    Consultant Guest

    yes, next time install the recovery console

    Consultant, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Sory Cissé

    Neil Guest

    the best...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  4. You probably just need to take ownership of files--presuming the files were
    not encrypted.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 19, 2004