    again to ask which profile to use at startup.

    TIA
    Jim
    Jim, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Jim

    gwtc Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > I inadvertently dragged my mouse across and selected "don't ask at
    > startup", so now starting firefox goes to the profile that was
    > selected at the time "don't ask..." was checked. How do I get it once
    > again to ask which profile to use at startup.
    >
    > TIA
    > Jim

    Close FF. Now, click on Start, Run and enter:

    firefox.exe -p

    This will bring up the FF Profile Manager and uncheck the "Don't ask
    at startup"

    --
    Want to download the entire internet? Well believe it or not, you can
    and you can do it from here: http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm.
    gwtc, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:42:12 -0700, gwtc <37>
    wrote:

    >Jim wrote:
    >
    >> I inadvertently dragged my mouse across and selected "don't ask at
    >> startup", so now starting firefox goes to the profile that was
    >> selected at the time "don't ask..." was checked. How do I get it once
    >> again to ask which profile to use at startup.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Jim

    >Close FF. Now, click on Start, Run and enter:
    >
    >firefox.exe -p
    >
    >This will bring up the FF Profile Manager and uncheck the "Don't ask
    >at startup"

    TUVM
    Jim, Apr 20, 2006