    some I created!

    Thanks,

    Brian
    B T Cloutier, Jul 21, 2005

  2. B T Cloutier

    Ed Mullen Guest

    B T Cloutier wrote:

    > Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    > new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    > some I created!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian

    I need more info to help.

    HOW did you change your Inbox? What do you mean by that?
    Could never find new mail? Explain please!
    What do you mean by "Now I have a million folders where the inbox was"?
    What do you mean by "I lost some"? Some what? Where?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jul 21, 2005

  3. "B T Cloutier" <> wrote in message
    > Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    > new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    > some I created!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian

    Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 21, 2005
  4. B T Cloutier

    Beaver472 Guest

    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
    > "B T Cloutier" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    >>new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    >>some I created!
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>Brian

    > Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.

    Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
    Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?
    Beaver472, Jul 21, 2005
  5. B T Cloutier

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Beaver472 wrote:

    > Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
    >
    >> "B T Cloutier" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    >>> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    >>> some I created!
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> Brian

    >> Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.
    >>

    > Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
    > Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

    The person is a troll. As such, if we just stop responding to its posts
    it will die of abandonment and we will be free of its annoyance.

    Ed Mullen, Jul 22, 2005
  6. B T Cloutier

    B T Cloutier Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > B T Cloutier wrote:
    >
    >> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    >> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    >> some I created!
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Brian

    > I need more info to help.
    >
    > HOW did you change your Inbox? What do you mean by that?
    > Could never find new mail? Explain please!
    > What do you mean by "Now I have a million folders where the inbox was"?
    > What do you mean by "I lost some"? Some what? Where?

    Tools/account settings/local folders is where I changed it to my
    documents folder and lost the custom folders I created before. There is
    now a lot of folders from my documents and I have no ides how to get
    back the default folder.
    B T Cloutier, Jul 22, 2005
  7. "Beaver472" <> wrote in message
    > Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
    > > "B T Cloutier" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
    > >>new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
    > >>some I created!
    > >>
    > >>Thanks,
    > >>
    > >>Brian

    > > Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.
    > >

    > Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
    > Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

    MickeySoft, another drone by the looks of things, and someone who knows
    nothing, as expected from a Mozilla user.
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 22, 2005