How to Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2VybmEzODg=?=, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. How do I Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VybmEzODg=?=, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Well in Network connections, right click on the adapter, chose properties.
    In the new window that opens scroll down if necessary and uncheck Internet
    Protocol (TCP/IP) click OK and exit. Shut down windows. Reboot the system.
    (TCP/IP) again. Once again reboot the system. That should get you a new
    TCP/IP stack.

    --
    David Hettel
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights

    David Hettel MVP MobileDevices, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 28, 2006