    want to try setting the camera to its 'out of the box' state.

    Many thanks for your help

    Ted

    Ted Rogers, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Ted Rogers

    Ted Rogers Guest

    > Page 202 in the index refers you to page 168 in the user manual, press and
    > hold the menu button for longer than 3 seconds then select ok when it ask

    if
    > this is what you want in the led panel readout.
    > Used it once myself, nice feature for beginners like me.
    >
    > Rick

    Yes we tried that but it isn't a 'factory reset'.

    Ted

    Ted Rogers, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Ted Rogers

    Rick Guest

    "Ted Rogers" <> wrote in message
    > A friend is having focus problems in all the creative zones - all the

    images
    > are out of focus - in all other settings they are OK. Can anyone advise

    how
    > to reset the camera to factory settings please? (We have tried reseting

    the

    Rick, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Ted Rogers

    Zol. Guest

    "Ted Rogers" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > Page 202 in the index refers you to page 168 in the user manual, press and
    > > hold the menu button for longer than 3 seconds then select ok when it ask

    > if
    > > this is what you want in the led panel readout.
    > > Used it once myself, nice feature for beginners like me.
    > >
    > > Rick
    > >

    > Yes we tried that but it isn't a 'factory reset'.
    >
    > Ted

    You could try removing the date battery for a short while then re-insert - this will
    definetely remove the date but not too sure of other settings it removes. Zol.

    Zol., Feb 22, 2004
  5. Ted Rogers

    Ted Rogers Guest

    > > Yes we tried that but it isn't a 'factory reset'.
    > >
    > > Ted
    > >

    > You could try removing the date battery for a short while then re-insert -

    this will
    > definetely remove the date but not too sure of other settings it removes.

    Zol.

    Thanks Zol. Tried that, but all the settings remain.

    Thanks anyway

    Ted

    Ted Rogers, Feb 22, 2004