How to request your MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by norberto noda, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. Hi guys I hear that to claim you cert you have to confirm that you pass A+,
    Net+ and have your MCP is that tru, and if so what is the proccess

    norberto noda, Mar 13, 2009

  2. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:22:06 -0700, norberto noda <norberto
    > wrote:

    >Hi guys I hear that to claim you cert you have to confirm that you pass A+,
    >Net+ and have your MCP is that tru, and if so what is the proccess

    yes this is tru.
    The process is:
    1. Confirm that you pass A+, Net+
    2. Confirm you have MCP
    3. Post to NG asking silly questions.
    4. Done. You are now certified in feckwittery.

    PAJ, Mar 14, 2009

  3. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:59:52 GMT, "samanderson123 via WinServerKB.com"
    <u50227@uwe> wrote:

    > first you need to passed the A+ and the N+ than you can apply for the MCP
    >and after passed out the MCP you would be able to apply MCSA this is the
    >procedure for apply to get the MCSA Certification.

    Take a breath. Read the above again. Come to the conclusion it is sh*te.

    PAJ, Mar 17, 2009
  4. norberto noda

    Gabe Guest

    --
    MCSE since 2000
    Systems Integration

    "PAJ" wrote:

    > On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:59:52 GMT, "samanderson123 via WinServerKB.com"
    > <u50227@uwe> wrote:
    >
    > > first you need to passed the A+ and the N+ than you can apply for the MCP
    > >and after passed out the MCP you would be able to apply MCSA this is the
    > >procedure for apply to get the MCSA Certification.

    > Take a breath. Read the above again. Come to the conclusion it is sh*te.

    I play World of Warcraft. I heard that one can trade in 60 Emblems of Valor
    for a MCSA.

    Confirm/Deny?

    Gabe, Mar 26, 2009
  5. norberto noda

    CBIC Guest

    "Gabe" <> wrote in message

    > I play World of Warcraft. I heard that one can trade in 60 Emblems of
    > Valor
    > for a MCSA.
    >
    > Confirm/Deny?

    Easily PotM

    CBIC, Mar 26, 2009
  6. norberto noda

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:53:01 -0700, Gabe
    <> wrote:

    >I play World of Warcraft. I heard that one can trade in 60 Emblems of Valor
    >for a MCSA.

    Damn it. I was robbed. Dirty cheating horde!

    PAJ, Mar 26, 2009