    have to kill the vpngroup altogether and recreate?

    Thanks in advance for all your help.

    sax

    saxophobe, Sep 18, 2007

  2. saxophobe

    saxophobe Guest

    Bump. Please?

    saxophobe, Sep 19, 2007

  3. saxophobe

    Trendkill Guest

    On Sep 19, 1:18 pm, saxophobe <> wrote:
    > Bump. Please?

    I did a quick search and did not find anything that talks about
    renaming groups. While I can't speak to PIX, you can't rename group
    like attributes in the router/switch world (by group-like attributes,
    I mean things you can name like access-lists, etc). I would imagine
    you have to create a new group and then change the commands that
    reference the old group to the new group's name. Just an educated
    guess.

    Trendkill, Sep 19, 2007