    I got a message that I have a virus Troyan horse-downloader-realteas-B
    and it can not be removed. Is there a way to remove it? and how?
    My OS is Wind XP Pro. Thanks Fred
    Fred J, May 19, 2004

  2. Fred J

    Ashton Fagg Guest

    I recently picked up a trojan horse when downloading axel player. Have you
    tried deleting your history, cookies and temporary inter files?
    That might work

    all the best
    AF

    Ashton Fagg, May 19, 2004

  3. Fred J

    Stuart Guest

    Fred J wrote:

    > I am using AVG anti virus when I scanned my computer
    > I got a message that I have a virus Troyan horse-downloader-realteas-B
    > and it can not be removed. Is there a way to remove it? and how?
    > My OS is Wind XP Pro. Thanks Fred

    Search the internet using the name of the trojan and you should find a
    specific removal tool or directions fro removing at manually.

    Stuart
    Stuart, May 19, 2004
  4. Fred J

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Or try loading up in safe mode and run your anti virus, also go on run and
    type in msconfig and look for any suspicious that doesn't normally load up
    with windows and take it off.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, May 19, 2004
  5. Fred J

    Plato Guest

    Fred J wrote:

    > I am using AVG anti virus when I scanned my computer
    > I got a message that I have a virus Troyan horse-downloader-realteas-B
    > and it can not be removed. Is there a way to remove it? and how?
    > My OS is Wind XP Pro. Thanks Fred

    I have 3 trojan removers at the top of this page:
    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    Plato, May 19, 2004