    waiting for me to login as user or admin ho do i get windows 64 to boot
    without this screen, i want to go direcly to the decktop....

    Thanks gary
    =?Utf-8?B?Z29yZg==?=, Sep 1, 2005

  2. I have one answer and one question for you.
    Answer: go to planetamd64.com and download the tweakui for win 64 file.
    Using this you can go directly to the desktop by using the logon-autologon
    setting.

    Question: Is your .net framework really version 2.0? I was only able to
    get the 1.1 version to install, and then I got the same logon screen you are
    referring to. I can now mostly boot up directly to the desktop.
    Occasionally something resets and I get the logon again, then I change it in
    tweakui again back to autologon.

    regards,
    --
    renoch

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVub2No?=, Sep 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z29yZg==?=

    James Park Guest

    "renoch" <> wrote in message
    > Question: Is your .net framework really version 2.0? I was only able to
    > get the 1.1 version to install, and then I got the same logon screen you
    > are
    > referring to.

    ..NET 2.0 does install; just be sure to d/l the x64 redistributable package.
    James Park, Sep 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z29yZg==?=

    James Park Guest

    Check out http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Autologon.htm
    James Park, Sep 1, 2005
  5. Here is the link to .NET Framework 2.0
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...CF-5D5C-4981-B27B-8AE747A7EA98&displaylang=en
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com