How to remove (strip) the URL's out of , asf,wmv,avi,mpg,etc. movie files. ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jelly, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Jelly

    Jelly Guest

    Hello and thanks for your help!

    The URL's ,the nuisance ones, are in the files and auto link you to a
    bad web site or are just a pain. ( I think activex= off, kills it
    too?)

    in the file is , 00550052004c (hex) for null,U,Null,R,Null < etc.
    The link is set with surrounded binary 00hex.

    Until now I just strip them with any binary editor or debugger.

    surely one of the 10,000 video editors online can do this.
    has anyone found this program?

    If not I will write a C program to do it. but why re-invent the wheel.

    Thank you , one ,and all for any help.

    Signed , Video-QOD
    Jelly, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Jelly

    Mark W Guest

    "Jelly" <> wrote in message
    > Hello and thanks for your help!

    just re-encode those porn clips with virtualdub or something.
    Mark W, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Jelly

    Jelly Guest

    "Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Jelly" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello and thanks for your help!
    > >

    > just re-encode those porn clips with virtualdub or something.

    ASSUME,

    makes and ASS out of You and Me.

    There "Video Jokes" , like "Another special moment at American
    Express".mpg.

    We want to allow the free expression of jokes, but want to filter all
    the
    bad url links. We have control of the Links in HTML via our global ,
    Hosts bad link files. But we need a video file filter ,just for the
    URL embedded links.
    We would just null them out.

    Anyway , thanks for helping, (i think). (Btw, this email is shared by
    100 techs and is not just one person) We call it the sink hole.
    so try not to, assume that too. Bob A.
    Jelly, Oct 23, 2004