    service or software that can delete the adware in question from my pc?

    Thanks in advance!

    Martin

    Martin, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Martin

    °Mike° Guest

    Copy/paste the following into Notepad and save
    it as a .reg file. Boot into Safe Mode and
    merge the saved .reg file into your registry
    by double clicking it, or right click/merge.

    Note that everything between [ and ] MUST
    be one line only, and there must be a blank
    line at the end of the file. This will remove
    the entries on the Symantec site.

    ***** <--- OMIT THIS LINE ---> *****
    REGEDIT4

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{A1F53F1D-FB2D-4FE0-8EE8-7BBE69999D9F}]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{A57AFB0F-C63E-4AE2-8A7B-BCA01BA32CC5}]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\dhbrwsr.EXE]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\dhsvr.EXE]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dealhlpr.Band.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dealhlpr.Band]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhbrwsr.BrowserWindows.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhbrwsr.BrowserWindows]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DHP.DHEvents.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DHP.DHEvents]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DHP.Popup.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DHP.Popup]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.CFileDatabase.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.CFileDatabase]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.DBHelper.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.DBHelper]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.Even.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.Even]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.WebDealEvents.1]

    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Dhsvr.WebDealEvents]

    [-HKCU\Software\DealHelper]

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet
    Explorer\Toolbar\{D848A3CA-0BFB-4DE0-BA9E-A57F0CCA1C13}]

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "DealHelperBrwsr"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "DealHelperUpdate"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs]
    "C:\WINDOWS\dealhlpr.dll"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs]
    "C:\WINDOWS\dhbrwsr.exe"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs]
    "C:\WINDOWS\DHP.dll"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs]
    "C:\WINDOWS\dhsvr.exe"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs]
    "C:\WINDOWS\DHUpdt.exe"=-

    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DealHelper]

    ***** <--- OMIT THIS LINE ---> *****

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:41:15 -0400, in
    <%4HIc.19$>
    Martin scrawled: