    How do I remove from Msconfig start up a program which I am not using any
    more?
    Fred
    Fred J, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Fred J

    chuckie® Guest

    I'm guessing that you want to remove it from the list?
    If so,
    regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows
    there you will find Run-, these are the unchecked programs, delete the one(s) you don't want to see.
    Be careful! This is the registry, one wrong move and it's hello to reinstall...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 30, 2003