    please can anyone tell me how to reinstall outlook, it keeps crashing
    everytime I try to open it? would be very grateful if you can help with
    this prob please Beth

    beth, Apr 23, 2005

  2. beth

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 23, 2005

  3. beth

    beth Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and
    > Outlook Express in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378
    >

    > In <d4e40t$eln$>,
    > beth took 5 lines to utter:
    >
    >>please can anyone tell me how to reinstall outlook, it keeps crashing
    >>everytime I try to open it? would be very grateful if you can help with
    >>this prob please Beth

    Thanks for this Mike, but can you explain in simpler terms how to do this, I
    cannot understand what to do even though i have read the page , I would
    appreciate your help Beth

    beth, Apr 25, 2005
  4. beth

    °Mike° Guest

    In <d4j4vp$7nk$>,
    beth took 20 lines to utter:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and
    >> Outlook Express in Windows XP
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

    <snip>

    >Thanks for this Mike, but can you explain in simpler terms how to do this, I
    >cannot understand what to do even though i have read the page , I would
    >appreciate your help Beth

    Log on as administrator -- I am assuming that you are using Windows XP,
    since you didn't say -- then click the Start button and go to the 'Run'
    option. In the Run box type: sfc /scannow
    NOTE: You should close ALL applications first, and have your Windows
    CD at the ready -- do NOT use the computer whilst it is checking the
    system, and follow any prompts.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 25, 2005
  5. beth

    beth Guest

    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>> How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and
    >>> Outlook Express in Windows XP
    >>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

    > <snip>
    >
    >>Thanks for this Mike, but can you explain in simpler terms how to do this,
    >>cannot understand what to do even though i have read the page , I would
    >>appreciate your help Beth

    > Log on as administrator -- I am assuming that you are using Windows XP,
    > since you didn't say -- then click the Start button and go to the 'Run'
    > option. In the Run box type: sfc /scannow
    > NOTE: You should close ALL applications first, and have your Windows
    > CD at the ready -- do NOT use the computer whilst it is checking the
    > system, and follow any prompts.

    Thank you mike, what would we do without your patient guidance!! my problem
    is fixed now , Thank you so much , I don't know what I would do without you
    Beth.

    beth, Apr 26, 2005
  6. beth

    °Mike° Guest

    In <d4lopt$gf$>,
    beth took 26 lines to utter:

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    >> Log on as administrator -- I am assuming that you are using Windows XP,
    >> since you didn't say -- then click the Start button and go to the 'Run'
    >> option. In the Run box type: sfc /scannow
    >> NOTE: You should close ALL applications first, and have your Windows
    >> CD at the ready -- do NOT use the computer whilst it is checking the
    >> system, and follow any prompts.

    >Thank you mike, what would we do without your patient guidance!!

    I'm sure you'd manage. :)

    >my problem is fixed now , Thank you so much , I don't know what I
    >would do without you
    >Beth.

    You're welcome.

    --