How to register for this exam?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Register, May 23, 2006.

    Register Guest

    How to register for this exam?
    Register, May 23, 2006

    Guest Guest

    "Register" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How to register for this exam?

    You're a smart one aren't you? Being from (or maybe just IN) China, I would have
    expected a little more.

    Have you done ANY research on the Exam? Do you know what the exam is for?

    If you can figure that out, try the site that created the exam and do a search.
    If you can't at least do that on your own, then I'm not sure this is the right
    field for you.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, May 23, 2006

    Syd Guest

    Syd, May 24, 2006

    Guest Guest

    "Syd" <> wrote in message

    Nice, send the Chinese guy to an Austrailian link.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, May 27, 2006