    I need a walk through of the certification exam.

    could anyone, help me to know about the process?

    Thanks in advance

    GK, Dec 17, 2007

  2. GK

    hi Guest

    how to register for mcsd exam

    hi, Dec 28, 2007

    "hi" <> wrote in message

    > how to register for mcsd exam

    Two requirements:

    [1] Read this webpage:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/default.mspx
    (which, unfortunately, still has the PearsonVue links -- maybe they're
    scheduled to disappear on Tuesday<?>)

    [2] Read this webpage: http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm
    (which the first webpage would have led you to)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP
    MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2007)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 28, 2007