    how to do this...I don't wanna be messin about in the registry, not knowin'
    what i'm doing

    ---

    fredcromer, Apr 10, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    HF Guest

    Start/Run. and fir up Regedit and then choose Hkey Local
    machine-Software-Microsoft-Windows-Current Verion- after opening the plus
    signs as far as this (Current Version) now click on the folder itself. In
    the right hand pane you will find 'registered to or registered owner'.
    Highlight this and click on it.Box will come up to modify. Just type in
    whatever you want and press Enter. That's all. You cant hurt much here.
    "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    > How can I register the computer to myself, and all the apps...it says it's
    > registered to 'paul' but I want to change it to 'FRED' can anyone tell me
    > how to do this...I don't wanna be messin about in the registry, not

    knowin'
    > what i'm doing
    >

    > ---

    ---

    HF, Apr 11, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Wizard Guest

    Run/regedit/edit/find/paul f3 to continue search

    Wizard, Apr 11, 2004