    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    谢谢你, ÑпаÑибо, tack sÃ¥ mycket!
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Saqib Ali Guest

    You can use one of the disposable email address services to register.
    See:
    http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=252

    Mailinator is pretty nice.

    saqib
    http://www.full-disk-encryption.net

    Saqib Ali, Oct 16, 2006

  3. "Saqib Ali" <> skrev i meddelandet
    You can use one of the disposable email address services to register.
    See:
    http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=252

    Mailinator is pretty nice.

    >saqib
    >http://www.full-disk-encryption.net

    Hello!
    Thank you for your answer.
    I am going to have a look at these.
    By the way, can these systems be implemented together with SSL?
    Thanks to
    Secure Socket Layer the contents of a form which customers can fill in can
    be sent encrypted over https
    The problem with this is that spammers can misuse e-mailadresses if they
    are displayed in the html code.
    One might use javascript to identify their ip number but that would not help
    to a large extent,
    because they often change it not to mention that javascript has other
    disadvantages concerning accessibility.
    The same works if I display a special message to those who have a certain ip
    number.
    What if they change it?
    What if I use a Server Side Language? Would that be useful in this context?
    Could I forward the contents of the form to a database
    so that no e-mailadress is visible?
    Or what if I let the contents be sent over https to the server which
    forwards it to an e-mailadress so that the latter is not visible for the
    user visiting the website?
    There is still another problem. The spammer can fill in the form with false
    information. How do I verify them?
    One might instruct the system to stop spammers send forms with false
    adresses, telephone numbers and so on..
    but how far does that go?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero