    is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
    for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
    safely by me only as per need

    raj, Jun 3, 2007

  2. raj

    Vanguard Guest

    "raj" wrote in message
    news:...
    > how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
    > more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
    >
    > is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
    > for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
    > safely by me only as per need

    Ranish PartitionManager is free. Never used it (still have my old
    payware version of PartitionMagic).

    Vanguard, Jun 3, 2007

  3. raj

    Kraftee Guest

    raj wrote:
    > how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
    > more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
    >
    > is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
    > for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
    > safely by me only as per need

    Get a hold of Hirems Boot CD (now version 9), it'll do what you want &
    a whole lot more & is freeware...

    Kraftee, Jun 3, 2007
  4. raj

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:26:23 +0100, Kraftee wrote:

    >raj wrote:
    >> how to increase- decrease size of drives in HDD , like want to add
    >> more space to D drive by taking free space frm C drive
    >>
    >> is there any free software ( tried acronius and someother but asked
    >> for buy after installation) or any commands so that it can be done
    >> safely by me only as per need

    >Get a hold of Hirems Boot CD (now version 9), it'll do what you want &
    >a whole lot more & is freeware...

    Hiren's.

    Freeware how so? The contents are well, anyone can tell by the contents
    list.

    Me

    why?, Jun 3, 2007