    companies - which I have.)

    Thanks.

    OM
    OM, Nov 14, 2006

  2. OM

    Cor Guest

    I use the program from http://www.supermp3recorder.com/

    Cor
    "I get mail; therefore I am."

    Cor, Nov 14, 2006

  3. OM

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    OM wrote:
    > I want to record telephone conversations I have on my PC.
    > (In case someone says anything: I want to record telephone
    > conversations because I'm upset at having been sold something and
    > promised something else! I've fallen victim of this a few times.)
    > (And just incase someone else says something: no, I'm not gullable!
    > You don't really expect to be ripped off when talking to big reputable
    > companies - which I have.)

    If you plan to use your recorded evidence to legally prove a case, then
    do make sure that you tell the person that you are recording the call
    and that that statement is on the recording otherswise, you could end up
    in more trouble than just an incorrect order!
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 14, 2006
  4. Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > If you plan to use your recorded evidence to legally prove a case, then
    > do make sure that you tell the person that you are recording the call
    > and that that statement is on the recording otherswise, you could end up
    > in more trouble than just an incorrect order!

    What sort of "more trouble"? Can you link to a single case where there
    has been "more trouble"?
    Richard Oliver, Nov 14, 2006