    Thanks

    JohnF

    , May 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    CD+g...jeeze...to many non functional fingers

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:05:06 -0700, wrote:

    >I'm trying to put together a slideshow that will play on a Karaoke
    >machine. CD+G seems to be the format, I have EZ media7 can I do it
    >with that or what? It's a slideshow of jpg picts with a mp3
    >soundtrack. I created an mpeg file of the production but what now?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >JohnF

    , May 25, 2004

  3. On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:05:06 -0700, mpi-brw wrote:

    > I'm trying to put together a slideshow that will play on a Karaoke
    > machine. CD+G seems to be the format,

    Yup.

    > I have EZ media7 can I do it
    > with that or what?

    Nope.

    > it's a slideshow of jpg picts with a mp3
    > soundtrack.

    Nope a CD+G disc is an audio-CD, with very basic graphics (similar to
    Commodore 64) embedded within the CD's data.

    > I created an mpeg file of the production but what now?

    DVD is also used for karaoke these days as well, this may be an option for
    you instead.

    Some CD+G stuff which may be useful for you:
    http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~aa571/cdgfaq.htm
    http://www.karaokebuilder.com/
    http://www.pcworlddownload.com/multimedia-graphics/karaoke/PowerKaraoke-Plus.htm

    --