    --

    Best regards
    Tones

    Tones, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Tones

    Pen Guest

    Yahoo disabled that ability at least a year ago.

    Pen, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Tones

    Brian Guest

    "Pen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Yahoo disabled that ability at least a year ago.
    >

    > "Tones" <> wrote in message
    > > does anyone know how, if possible, to receive Yahoo mails with outlook
    > > express?
    > > i've already done so for hotmail, now i want to also receive yahoo.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Best regards
    > > Tones

    and you are a complete idiot.. read my first answer to the thread..

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Tones

    PLS Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message

    > "Pen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Yahoo disabled that ability at least a year ago.
    > >

    > > "Tones" <> wrote in message
    > > > does anyone know how, if possible, to receive Yahoo mails

    with outlook
    > > > express?
    > > > i've already done so for hotmail, now i want to also

    receive yahoo.

    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > Best regards
    > > > Tones
    > > >

    > and you are a complete idiot.. read my first answer to the

    thread..

    Actually it's you who are wrong. He didn't ask
    about importing an address book, but about
    posting messages. So go away.

    PLS, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Tones

    Brian Guest

    "PLS" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > > Yahoo disabled that ability at least a year ago.
    > > >

    > > > "Tones" <> wrote in message

    > with outlook

    > receive yahoo.

    > > and you are a complete idiot.. read my first answer to the

    > thread..
    >
    > Actually it's you who are wrong. He didn't ask
    > about importing an address book, but about
    > posting messages. So go away.

    no.. you **** off...

    pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk
    smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk

    user name
    Password
    collect mail...

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Tones

    Brian Guest

    "PLS" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > > Yahoo disabled that ability at least a year ago.
    > > >

    > > > "Tones" <> wrote in message

    > with outlook

    > receive yahoo.

    > > and you are a complete idiot.. read my first answer to the

    > thread..
    >
    > Actually it's you who are wrong. He didn't ask
    > about importing an address book, but about
    > posting messages. So go away.

    or .com
    its all possible.. some top level domains from yahoo do charge a fee.. but
    not .co.uk

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004