    and i have wrote the exams in the last week .

    waiting to here from u

    sids
    sids, Apr 20, 2007

  2. You will need to visit the MCP site at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.mspx
    They force you to get a hotmail (passport) account if you don't already have
    one.
    From there you can request a welcome kit.
    They use to send the Welcome Kits automatically, but they don't anymore.

    Congratulations on earning your certification.

    LarryWestMCSD, Apr 20, 2007

  3. sids

    sids Guest

    On Apr 21, 12:46 am, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
    wrote:
    > You will need to visit the MCP site athttp://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.mspx
    > They force you to get a hotmail (passport) account if you don't already have
    > one.
    > From there you can request a welcome kit.
    > They use to send the Welcome Kits automatically, but they don't anymore.
    >
    > Congratulations on earning your certification.
    > --
    > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS:SQL Server 2005, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
    >

    > "sids" wrote:
    > > i have written 3 papers and through in it n become a mcad but

    > > dont know how to receive my original ceritfictions from microsoft

    > > at my given address?

    > > could any body plz show me the way to get my originals from MS

    > > and i have wrote the exams in the last week .

    > > waiting to here from u

    > > sids- Hide quoted text -

    hi,

    thanks dear

    i have been waitng for ur reply

    i will do the things which have mentioned

    bbye
    sids, Apr 22, 2007